The format of your records may depend on many things such as:
- the method by which they were sent (faxed, photocopied)
- whether they're digital or handwritten
- the year they were created
- the clinical information system the institution used
- the templates the institutions use
We will do our best to provide you with high resolution PDFs of your records, but unfortunately are limited to what the institutions provide us.
When possible, our system will convert your records to plain text to make your records easier to understand.
If you have any questions about the quality or format of your records, send us a note at email@example.com.