You have the option to enter your health provider if you don't already see it listed. At this time, requests are only possible on our mobile application.
- Log into your Dot Health mobile account.
- Continue to the "Health Providers" selection on the bottom.
- Now you're on the Requests page. Click the purple button "Add +".
- If you don't see your provider, select "Suggest a Provider" and enter the details of your provider. Click the link "Add a new one", and enter your institution name and address and submit. This does not initiate the sending of a request.
- If you would like to make a request to this provider, select "Make this Suggestion" on the subsequent page. This will prompt the signature and consent page, thus initiating your request.
Having trouble? Send us a note at email@example.com and we'll be happy to enter your provider's information into our database for you.