That is likely due to you being the first to request from them on Dot Health. But this does not mean we can't work with them. You have the option to enter your health provider if you don't already see it listed.
At this time, requests are only possible on our mobile application.
- Log into your Dot Health mobile account.
- Continue to the "Health Providers" selection on the bottom.
- Now you're on the Requests page. Click the purple button "Add +".
- If you don't see your provider, select "Suggest a Provider" and enter the details of your provider. Click the link "Add a new one", and enter your institution name and address and submit. This does not initiate the sending of a request.
- If you would like to make a request to this provider, select "Make this Suggestion" on the subsequent page. This will prompt the signature and consent page, thus initiating your request.
Having trouble? Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to enter your provider's information into our database for you.